1. Uses of Our Site and Content
All content and information, and all trademarks, logos, copyrights and other intellectual property displayed on the Site is owned by GOLDSMITH or their respective owners. By visiting this Site you agree to the following with respect to the content and information on the Site (the “Content”).
- GOLDSMITH grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive and nontransferable right to view, store, bookmark, download, copy and print pages from the Site solely for your personal and noncommercial use only.
- You may not use any trademark, service mark or logo of GOLDSMITH or any third party that appears on the Site without prior written consent.
- You agree not to copy portions of the Site (such as by bots, robots or spiders that “harvest” the Site), interfere with the functioning of the Site or restrict or inhibit any others from using the Site.
- If you download any pages from the Site, you agree that you will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such Content. You may not alter or modify the Content in your copies.
- Unless you receive our permission in advance, you may not exploit any of the Content commercially, forward it as a mass distribution, post it on another site, or otherwise copy, distribute or modify any portion of the Site.
- If you link other websites to this Site, you may not imply or suggest that GOLDSMITH has endorsed or is affiliated with such websites and you may not display this Site as “framed” within another website.
- You may not (and may not encourage or assist others to) violate any law, regulation, rule or the intellectual property or contractual rights of others, or attempt to violate the security of this Site or use or gain access to the identities, information or computers of others through this Site.
- You may not delete, decompose, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise deconstruct all or any portion of this Site.
- You may not transmit any virus, worm, time bomb or similar system interference or corruptant through this Site.
2. Investment Disclaimers
This Site is for general informational purposes only. Under no circumstances should any information or materials presented on the Site be used or construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, financial instruments, investments or other services. Dated content speaks only as of the date indicated.
This Site does not provide specific investing advice or strategies to any individual. The investments and strategies discussed in the Content may not be suitable for all investors and are not obligations of or guaranteed by GOLDSMITH or any of its affiliates. The investments are subject to investment risks, including the loss of the principal amount invested. Nothing contained on the Site constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice nor is to be relied on in making an investment or other decision. Decisions based on the Content are the sole responsibility of the user. If you would like investment, accounting, tax or legal advice, you should consult with your own financial advisors, accountants or attorneys regarding your individual circumstances and needs. You agree that GOLDSMITH is not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content. GOLDSMITH will not treat users of the Site as its partners, clients, customers or investors by virtue of their accessing the Site.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
No representation is being made that any investment or transaction will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those achieved in the past, or that significant losses will be avoided. The investment return and principal value of an investment may fluctuate, and, as a result, with respect to products which provide for redemptions, your redemption value may be more or less than original cost.
The Site contains forward-looking statements, which reflect our current views with respect to, among other things, the operations and performance of our businesses. You can identify these forward-looking statements by the use of words such as “outlook,” “believe,” “expect,” “potential,” “continue,” “may,” “should,” “seek,” “approximately,” “predict,” “intend,” “will,” “plan,” “estimate,” “anticipate” or the negative version of these words or other comparable words. Forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors that could cause actual outcomes or results to differ materially from those indicated in these statements. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
Any transactions described on the Site as having been engaged in by GOLDSMITH are included as representative transactions for illustrative purposes only, and may not be representative of all transactions engaged in by GOLDSMITH.
3. Linked Sites
4. Transmission to and from the Site
Any communication or content that you send to the Site is and will be deemed to be non-confidential as between you and us, and GOLDSMITH will be free to use, modify, reproduce and distribute it for any purpose without compensation to you.
5. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
GOLDSMITH its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, managers, partners, members, shareholders, employees, affiliates and agents (collectively “Related Persons”) make no representations or warranties and specifically disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Site and the Content, including any representations or warranties with respect to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, availability, security, accuracy, freedom from viruses or malware, completeness, timeliness, functionality, reliability, sequencing or speed of delivery. Your use of the Site and the Content is on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
In no event shall GOLDSMITH, its affiliates or their Related Persons be liable to any party for any claims, liabilities, losses, costs or damages under any theory, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of in connection with any access, use (or inability to use) or distribution of the Site, or any Content therein. This is true even if GOLDSMITH has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
6. Governing Law and Forum
The following is to provide you with information on how we process personal data when using our websites. Goldsmith Capital Partners AG, Poststrasse 14, CH-6300 Zug is the controller pursuant to article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. You can find more infor-mation on us in the imprint on this website.
1. Personal data
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural per-son. A natural person is already considered identifiable, if such person can be identified directly or indirectly, even by using additional information. This may be by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors.
2. Processing of personal data
When visiting our website, our servers automatically save the following data, which may include personal data (legal basis is article 6 (1) clause 1 point. f GDPR):
• IP address
• date and time of the request
• time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• content of the request (specific page)
• access status / HTTP status code
• each transmitted set of data
• website from which the request was initiated
• operating system and its user interface
• language and version of the browser software
Other than that, personal data will only be stored if you have provided us such data on a voluntary basis, e.g. in the context of a request or the execution of a contract. We on-ly process such data for the purposes for which such data was provided to us. After fulfilling the purpose, such data will be erased, unless further retention of such data is required by law.
3.2 Of course, you may view our website without using cookies. Most web browser auto-matically accept cookies. You may opt-out from storing cookies on your hard drive by choosing “do not accept cookies” in your web browser settings. To find out how to do this, please refer to the instructions of your browser. You may delete the set “di-amed.de” cookie in your system folder at any time. Not accepting cookies may lead to a limited functionality of our offers.
3.3 After leaving our website, all cookies will be deleted and no personal data will be collect-ed.
4. Information on your rights
In respect of your personal data, you have the following rights:
• right to access;
• right to rectification or erasure;
• right to restrict the processing;
• right to object the processing; and
• right to portability.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint about how we process your personal data with a data protection authority.
5. No disclosure to third parties
Provided that data is collected on your use of this websites, we only use your data for the purposes described in this privacy statement and do not disclose your data to third parties, with the exception of service providers that we engage in order to operate this website and act as a data processing company.
You can contact us at
P: +41 (44) 200 7969
Fax: +41(44) 200 7968